A smart industry choice for security professionals
- Consistent forensic-quality fingerprint capture.
- Patented single connection with USB-IF certification.
- Runs on USB 2 and USB 3 ports under Windows 7 through 10.
- FBI-certified FAP 60 livescan.
- U.S.-based manufacturing and support.
- Streamlined for quick and easy capture.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in base plate.
Built to go where you need it, the digID mini+ weighs less than four pounds and operates via a single power, data, and control interface as described in our U.S. patent numbers 7,822,236 and 8,077,934.
Exceeding the highest standards
The digID mini+ is made from high-quality optical components for excellent image quality.
The device provides feedback on fingerprint capture progress, fingerprint capture anomalies, and platen clean/clear issues to enable smart host applications. An auto-calibration mechanism ensures the device maintains FBI-quality standards in a transparent manner.
When coupled with i3’s inVize ID, sequence checking, handedness detection, hand orientation, and multiple image quality metrics enhance the ability to capture optimal scans every time.
Standards & specifications
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 drivers.
- RoHS compliant.
- FCC, UL, and CE certified via the TÜV CUE mark.
- CJIS IAFIS Appendix F and NGI IQS certified.