Future-proof by enabling 3D and 2D fingerprinting
- 500 ppi images in the platen plane are FBI-certified 2D images.
- Continuously variable resolution in Z axis exceeds 500 ppi by a factor of more than 100.
- 3D images stored compactly as BMP images.
- Lossless compression required to avoid degradation of depth data.
- U.S.-based innovation, manufacturing, and support.
Exceed FBI-certified needs while capturing incredible 3D imagery
The Terrain delivers the same high quality as the digID devices, including features and ease of use, while simultaneously capturing 3D images at the standard frame rate. Once saved in a BMP format, the 3D images can be visualized using utilities provided in the SDK.
Standards & specifications
- Resolution: 500 PPI in the platen plane.
- Continuously variable resolution in the Z axis.
- Weight: 3.6lbs / 1.63 kg.
- Size: 4.8” x 5.9” x 6” / 12.1 x 15 x 15.2 cm.
- SDK available with coding examples and utility code.
- Supports USB 2.0 and 3.0 for Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11 drivers.
- RoHS compliant.
- FCC, UL, and CE certified via the TÜV CUE mark.
- IP 67 certified.
- USB-IF certified.
- Corrosion resistant.
- CJIS IAFIS Appendix F and NGI IQS certified.