For security professionals seeking extra field protection and 3D imaging
- FBI-certified FAP 60 livescan.
- Designed for rugged environments.
- U.S.-based manufacturing and support.
- Captures high-quality 2D and 3D imagery.
- IP 67 and corrosion resistance increase protection.
Standards & specifications
- Resolution: 500 PPI in the platen plane.
- Continuously variable resolution in the Z axis.
- Weight: 5.25 lbs / 2.38 kg.
- Size: 5.5” x 8.5” x 6.3” / 14 x 21.6 x 15.9 cm.
- SDK available with coding examples and utility code.
- Supports USB 2.0 and 3.0 for Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11 drivers.
- RoHS compliant.
- FCC, UL, and CE certified via the TUV CUE mark.
- IP 67 certified.
- USB-IF certified.
- Corrosion resistant.
- CJIS IAFIS Appendix F and NGI IQS certified.
Maintenance & support
Each Terrain device comes with a one-year warranty. Depending on your company’s needs, warranty extensions are available to ensure your device is always protected.